Everything revolves around you – the patient. We aim to make each visit relaxed, comfortable and on time.
There has been a Dental Surgery at 4 Hales Drive since the early 1970s!
Treatment is up to date using the latest equipment and technology. We value your time and we run on time, and would ask that you arrive at your correct appointment time to help us achieve this.
I’ve been to many dentists in my lifetime & St. Stephens is definitely my favourite – clean, modern, professional & friendly.
At St Stephens Dental Practice we will:
- Provide clear written plans outlining the treatment required and associated costs.
- Provide treatment to agreed professional standards and protocols.
- Follow up to date protocols to prevent cross infection.
- Run on time as much as possible.
- Provide a friendly welcoming environment.
- Be available to provide treatment at appointment times to suit you, including evenings and Saturday mornings.
As a patient we would ask you to follow the following requirements:
- Come to appointments you have made.
- Expect to pay for treatment at each visit.
- Give us feedback about the service you have received. You can do this via our anonymous email questionnaire or directly to the dentist or staff.
- If you like our practice and are pleased with the service we provided please spread the word and tell your friends and family.
- Despite our best efforts occasionally treatment can run over the allocated time slot. We ask you to accommodate this and we will attempt to keep such delays to a minimum.
New equipment and materials
- Arribex Nomad Pro hand held Xray unit
- Practice computerised using Care Stream R4 system
- Digital Xrays via Carestream C5 7600 system
- Latest filling materials including Dentsply
- Ceram X Nano Composite
- Root fillings completed using Dentsply
- Wave One system